BIOSYNERGY Workshop-ECBE,2 July 2009, Hamburg, Germany
The Workshop "ADVANCED BIOREFINERY CONCEPTS AND TECHNOLOGIES" was held as a side event of the 17th European Biomass Conference & Exhibition on the 2nd of July 2009 in Hamburg, Germany.
- Development of Lignocellulosic feedstock biorefinery for co-production of transportation fuels, chemicals, electricity and heat - Reith et al.
- WP1: Advanced physical/chemical fractionation, Status & Progress of activities - Bakker
- WP2: Innovative thermo-chemical conversion - de Wild
- WP3: Advanced biochemical conversion of biomass - Monot et al.
- WP4: Innovative chemical conversion and synthesis - Nikolaidou, Papadopoulou, et al.
- WP6: Process chain design, Description and progress - Chong
- D 8.1.4 B Three national workshops organised.